Amenities at field:
Port-A-Johns, Outdoor GRASS Field, Lighted Field? NO
Small Sided Fields: 0 ~ Full Sided Fields: 1
PAUL SHORT for
the Updated Directions!
From Rt 80 and locations to the North:
- Take Rt 80 to Exit 42A - US 202 South towards Morris Plains
- Follow Rt 202 South for approximately 4 1/2 miles into Morristown
- Turn Right at the traffic light across from Alfred Vail School onto Mill Road
- Follow Mill Rd for about 1/2 mile to the end
- Turn Left onto Lake Valley Road
- The Field is PAST Lake Rd on the right. A softball field is in the front of the field complex, the soccer field is in the rear. Please walk through the outfield near the fence to get the soccer field so you don't disturb any games or practices in progress.
From Rt 287 South and locations to the South
- Take Rt 287 North to exit 36B - Lafayette Ave, 510 W
- After Exiting, follow Lafayette Ave for
approximately 3/4 miles past the Morristown Train station to Morris Street.
- Turn Right at the light onto Morris Street
- At the next light turn right onto Spring Street
- Follow Spring Street to the end - at the light at the top of the hill it will merge into Rt 202 North (Speedwell Ave).
- Follow 202 North two lights to Sussex Ave - bear left at the light right past the firehouse.
- Follow Sussex Ave for just under a mile to Lake Valley Road
- Turn right onto Lake Valley Road.
- The field will be 1/2 mile on your left past the stream.
- A softball field is in the front of the field complex, the soccer field is in the rear. Please walk through the outfield near the fence to get the soccer field so you don't disturb any games or practices in progress.
map and directions at
Additional Maps and Directions sites:
YAHOO MAPS or
Submit your comments
- 00/00/00 No comments submitted to date
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now