From the East – Route 80 West/46 West to Route 23 North:
- Take Route 80/46 to Route 23 North and stay in the right lane.
- Take the Pequannock/Newark Pompton Tpk. exit off the highway. Go over Route 23 overpass.
- Take the Turnpike for
approximately 2.5 miles into the Pequannock Business District.
- As you approach the CVS
shopping center and post office on the right side,
bear left at the fork to make a left turn onto Oak Avenue.
- Turn Left onto Oak Avenue.
- On the left, you will see the
American Legion Building.
- Next Door is the Boys and
Girls Club (a tan colored old school Building).
- The field is in the back along
From the South (Morristow ):
- Take Route 287 North to the Route 23 South Exit (Exit 52A).
- At the bottom of the hill on Route 23 South, stay in the right lane and go through 1st traffic light.
- At the 3rd traffic light make a right turn onto Newark Pompton TPK.
- Stay on the Newark Pompton Tpk. for approximately 2 miles.
--- You pass the Post Office (on the left), the Middle School (on your right) and Holy Spirit Church (on the left).
- As you come to the fork in the
road, bear right and go through the blinking yellow light.
- Go approximately 100 yards
past the Fire Station (on your left) and turn left through the fence into the
clubs parking Lot.
- The field and Parking is in
MAP: See map and directions
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now
Page last revised: