From Route 287 Northbound
From Haskel, Ringwood or Wanaque
- Route 287 North to exit 52B. (Route 23
- Follow Route 23 North 7.5
- Turn RIGHT on Echo
Lake Road. Follow up the hill to the end.
- Turn LEFT on Macopin
Road and follow 5.5 miles to second traffic light.
--- Note: At 5 miles, Macopin Road bears into Union Valley Road from the right side.
- At that second traffic light, go straight
through. Road becomes Marshall Hill Road at that point.
---(Shop Rite shopping center will be on left side)
- Follow Marshall Hill Road and stay to the
right at about 3/4 mile by the gas station.
- Follow about another 3/4 mile, make RIGHT
on Lycowsky Drive.
--- (Dairy Queen is on left, Lykowsky Drive is actually the entrance to recycling
- Follow through the recycling area straight
to the field complex.
- Take Route 511
around the reservoir into West Milford, bearing left at the Greenwood Lake Sports
- Lycosky Drive will be the second
- Take Hamburg Turnpike
to Macopin Road into West Milford.
- Bear right at the Shop Rite
Supermarket onto Marshall Hill Road.
- Stay on Marshall Hill Road, bearing right
at the Gas Station.
- Lycosky Drive will be on the right.
View map and Driving Directions at
(Map is actually of the Dairy Queen
address across from Lykowsky Drive)
Additional Maps and Directions sites: GOOGLE MAPS or
MCYSA - MORRIS COUNTY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 5244 ~ PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY 07054
| HOME |
BOARD CONTACTS |
WEB MANAGER |
Sports Field & Facility Directions -
to get you where you want to be!
Submit yours Now